Tuesday, July 12, 2011

DSC05924-a

And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan, has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat.
But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me,
strengthen your brethren.”
Luke 22: 12

Do you ever feel as if nothing is going right in your life and whatever you do, a road block is put in your way? I know that many times in my life I’ve been there and it’s because of this particular passage of scripture that I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I can continue and that I will find the strength to prevail because the Creator of the universe
is praying for me…just as He is praying for you.

May you find encouragement today for whatever task is set before you.

6 comments:

chateau de fleurs said...

Thanks for sharing! Christie

ellen b. said...

"Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.
Such a high priest meets our need - one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners,, exalted above the heavens"

It truly is amazing and encouraging that we have this High Priest!

Blessing Cori G!

pam said...

Cori, your flower photo is gorgeous. This post is so timely...I have someone to share it with. They are VERY TIRED of persevering.

bj said...

Hey, Cori...long time, no see..:))
Hope all is well in your world.
I KNOW how much HE loves us..but I love to hear it every single day.:))
Come see me soon.....
xo bj

pam said...

I loved hearing your heart through your comment on my site Cori. AMEN to seasons of rest. And how do we know but the smile or greeting we speak to one person touches them....God speaks to them "I notice". Is that not ministry? (c: I understand what people mean when they say that to you but peace, be still to your days. He will direct as HE desires. We get too bound by the little box of Christianity we create. It is a Love relationship that we must go in and allow Him to move and direct as He wills. I imagine most of us will find out that we boxed people and limited God by the "way" we did things on this earth. Praying you are indeed soaking in the sweetness of this time.

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Cori, lovely Cori, youa re so beautiful!

Your June photos are dreamy! Thank you for being you, so beautiful and kind. I miss you!

Love, V