Sunday, May 9, 2010


My children, there is no good thing that I would withhold from you. I have not left you to fend for yourselves nor to make your way by your own devices. I am the Lord your God. I am your provider and your defender. I care for you with a deep and tender love. I am all-wise and all-powerful, and will be your defense against every onslaught of the enemy.

Anticipate My help. I will not fail you.
look down at the path before you. You will see the print of my feet, for as scripture says, I go before you, and I make the path ready for you as you follow.

Taken from the writings of: Frances J. Roberts

4 comments:

chateau de fleurs said...

Praise the Good Lord for His tender care,protection and provision! Thank you for declaring His truth.May God bless you, Christie

Bernideen said...

Beautiful words for life!

ellen b. said...

Very encouraging words Cori G!

Marye said...

cori... thank you. again. just thanks. needed this.