Monday, September 5, 2011

Can You Feel It?

traffic-trouble

Autumn is in the air!

We awoke this morning to a wee bit of rain, multi-colored skies, and the tiniest bit of a chilled breeze. So, the puppies and I wandered out to the vineyard to sit beneath the copper colored vines. The Blue Jays were collecting their morning rations of peanuts and the hummers where dipping and diving in and out of the Budlia bush. It was a glorious morning.

I think I’ve said it before, but it’s well worth repeating…

AuTuMn is my FaVoRiTe TiMe Of YeAR!!!!!

What’s yours?

Oh, by the way, Happy Labor Day!

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

Happy Labor Day to you, too, Cori G!
I have to say that autumn is one of my favorites for sure. It's hard to pick between Autumn and Spring...

Lynn said...

Hi Cori,
Such a fun picture you shared. Glad you had a lovely morning. Well, think I say this all the time but, Fall was always my favorite season, followed by Spring, Summer, Winter. My birthday is the end of this month and in the NE Sept is just beautiful. Not so much here on the Gulf Coast. Beautiful in its own right if you own a boat on the water or love the beaches when it is hot and sticky and crowded, but me...I am a still, after 31 years, a displaced Yankee from the NE who longs for "REAL FALL". You can take the girl out of the NE, but cannot take the Yankeeness out of that girl, lol. Don't think that is even a word, but it is my word for today, lol. Blessings,
Lynn

Just A Girl said...

Hi Lynn, thanks for the comment about my pic. I took it last year with my point and shoot at Disneyland. NE huh? I've never been further then Kansas, but I understand it's beautiful in the NE especially when the trees begin to change. I've always wanted to visit New England...maybe one day. I hope you're not getting hit by all the winds and rain. I think I saw on the news this morning that the storm wasn't making landfall. We are having super strange weather here with high waves of 20 ft. Something unheard of.
I hope you have a fun day filled with lots of blessings.
xoxo Cori