Thursday, June 18, 2009
6 Things about Me
I've been tagged by my little friend Allison (I call her little because she's much younger then me) of A Little Shabby Always Chic for a 6 things about You meme. This is a meme isn't it?
Any way I've been wracking my brain for days about the six things so here we go...
1. I'd rather buy something at least 75 years old then pay for something new.
2. As a little girl I had a basket filled with manicuring tools and went from neighbor lady to neighbor lady doing their nails. When I grew up I worked as a manicurist for 15 years.
3. I have tons of painting projects in my closet that are half finished...surprise!!!
4. I always wanted to be a costume designer, but have never learned to sew properly.
5. Hosting tea parties is one of my favorite things in the world, but I'd rather drink coffee.
6. Speaking of favorite things...my husband is my favorite person in the entire world!!! I would much rather spend the day with him then any of my girlfriends.
OK, so those are my 6 things and now the rules say that I'm to tag 6 other people.
I'm going to tag my Darling friend Deb of Midlife Poet and anyone else who'd like to play along just let me know so I can learn 6 new things about you.