I received this fun award the other day from my new friend Kelly at A Stuffed Life formerly known as "Yesterday's Glitter." If you aren't familiar with her go check out her blog...she makes and sells the most darling Vintage-y Bears. This award also comes with a one word tag, which I found to be a little difficult...one word to describe you (me)...hum.
Anywho, here we go...
1. Use only 1 word answers.
2. Pass along to 6 of you favourite bloggers.
3. Tell them you've given them the award.
4. Have Fun !!
1. Where is your cell phone? Island
2. Your hair? Red
3. Your mother? Desert
4. Your father? Desert
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? Scary
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Cotswold
9. What room are you in? Guest
10. Your hobby? Gardening
11. Your fear? Fire
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Prescott
13. Where were you last night? Diner
14. Something that you aren’t? Practical
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Airstream
17. Where did you grow up? Arizona
18. Last thing you did? Beach
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? Small
21. Your pets? Three
22. Friends? Darling
23. Your life? Peaceful
24. Your mood? Cranky
25. Missing someone? No
26. Vehicle? Orange
27. Something you’re not wearing? Necklace
28. Your favorite store? Antiques
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today (onions)
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Disney
34. One person who emails me regularly? Sister
35. Favorite place to eat? Mediterranean
OK, now to appoint six fellow bloggers the difficult task of coming up with 35 one word answers. It's not as easy as you might think, but oh what fun!!!!!
1. Darling Deb @ Midlife Poet
2. Rooty toot Ronda Roo (who has tagged me too) @ Roo's Treehouse
3. Elena @ Miss*Elena*Eous
4. Dee @ Runako Designs Girls Night Out
5. Lisa @ Puppy Lov
6. Rose @ Delightful Clutter
OK Ladies, have fun and let me know when your posts are up so I can come check them out ;-).