Saturday, February 2, 2008

FAREWELL MY FRIEND

It almost sounds as if someone died and thankfully no one has. It's just that my sweet friend Janet has left us at work and gone off on a new adventure. Don't get me wrong because I am happy for her, but I miss seeing her adorable face every day. She's only been gone a week, but it seems like an eternity.
We used to share an office space together in the back of our building and I used to feel like part of my job was to keep her entertained (and stocked with chocolate) so I would chatter about nothing and everything. Other times we would just sit silently and work for hours. She on her computer and me on mine, but it was ok because I new that if at any time I needed to say anything, she would stop and listen. She's the kind of person that you wish you could be more like. So my friend Miss M, I love you and miss you.

No comments: