Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Awesome Cinnamon Rolls

It's Thursday morning and that means it's time for my friend Just A Gals Recipe Exchange.
Today I've chosen one of my favorite Cinnamon Roll Recipes that bakes up in no time and is excellent to when company comes over.
If you right click on the recipe above you should be able to enlarge the card and print it out. I'm still trying to figure out how to insert a PDF so you can print in full size :). If you make the recipe let me know how you like it and THANK YOU JustA hosting this Recipe Exchange!!

1 Lg package of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
1 sm box vanilla cook & serve pudding (no instant)
2 sm Granny Smith apples (peeled & sliced)
Cinnamon (to taste)
3/4 c. of brown sugar
1 stick melted butter
walnuts (chopped)

1. Tear biscuits into 4ths and place in a
small bowl.

2. Pour half the dry pudding mix over
the biscuits to coat.

3. Place biscuits in a 9" dish.

4. Layer sliced apples over the biscuits
by tucking them between the biscuits.

5. Sprinkle cinnamon over the apples as desired.

6. Sprinkle brown sugar over the cinnamon.

7. Pour melted butter over the brown sugar.

8. Sprinkle chopped walnuts and remainder of pudding mix over the
brown sugar .

6 comments:

ellen b. said...

Oh I'm going to have to try this one...yum.

Anonymous said...

OH that sounds so good!!! My favorite combination with apples and cinnamon!!!

Thanks for joining in on the recipe exchange again my friend!!!

Hugs
Natalie

Deborah said...

Oh, this could be dangerous!!! I'll have to up my walking mile.
**blows kisses** Deborah

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Mmmm...Cinnamon apple rolls! I wish I had some to have for breafast tomorrow.

They sound easy to make -- but what does the dry pudding do? Does it become like a bread pudding in consistency?

Hugs, Pat

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

I looove cinnamon rolls, so I'm going to try this. Thanks for the receipe- I think. HaHa

Enjoy you day-

Just A Girl said...

Hi Pat,
the vanilla pudding adds a sweet yummy gooeyness to the rolls. There not really rolls more like gooey things you cut with a spatula. They are so delicious and dissapear within minutes of coming out of the oven :).