Wednesday, April 23, 2008


It is only Wednesday and already it has been a hard week. Yesterday one of my sweet friends told me that she had miscarried and today while I was at work I received a call from another dear friend (8 weeks pregnant)who had gone into the Dr.'s office for an ultrasound and was told that there was no heart beat.
I can't imagine the heart break these two ladies are suffering right now as they try to carry on thier everyday activities of caring for husbands and children. How does one deal with the broken hopes and dreams of knowing that a precious little life is no longer there?
I think it is only through the love and support of family and friends but, most of all through a deep trust and faith in a wonderful Savior, Jesus.
He is the only one who can bind up the broken hearted.
Pray for them, won't you?

1 comment:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I'm so sad to read this, Cori. Miscarriage is such a sorrowful time. I'm glad you are there to help your friends mourn, and to comfort them.

I will certainly pray for both of them, and for you too.

Hugs, Pat