Friday, April 25, 2008


Today is Friday and I'm so thankful that this work week is over. I have some weeks that are so heartbreaking and other's that remind me of "why I do what I do." This week was mixed with a little bit of both... the heartbreak and the blessing.
Today I'm just going to putter in my yard. I bought a Hydrangea on my way home yesterday and I will plant it this morning. I may even go to my favorite nursery and pick up some more flowers. I feel like my garden is completely green and lacking in color. I desperately need some pink and purple and possibly some Daisy's. Later in the afternoon I'll set the Tea Table in the backyard and sip some tea with one of my favorite magazines while my fluffy companions romp around in the grass.
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.

No comments: