Friday, April 4, 2008

Thank you Pat!

I would like to thank Pat over at Mille Fiori Favoriti for presenting me with this "You Make my Day" Award. Pat was the very first person to post a comment on my blog and I was so excited! I don't know how she found me, but she did and I'm thankful.
I clicked over to her blog and thought my heart would stop. She had just posted about her trip to Ireland and the pictures were so beautiful so, I decided to linger awhile and read other posts. What a sweet lady!
So I would like to say "Thank You Pat" You have made my day! And thanks for finding me!

2 comments:

ellen b. said...

Hi Cori!
Congratulations on your award and thanks for replying to my comment on your tea post. I live in Camarillo so Northwest from you but I spend a lot of time in O.C. because my 85 year old parents live in Brea, nieces live in Orange, sister lives in Huntington Beach and other sister lives in Whittier :) This tea-blogathon has been a lot of fun. We're taking my mother for tea to a spot in Northridge in a couple saturdays. I hope it's a good spot. Enjoy your weekend...

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Cori
Thanks so much! You deserved the "You make My Day" award as I love your beautiful blog. I always enjoy my visits.
Hugs, Pat