Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have been the recipient of many sweet awards from my friend Pat over at Mille Fiori Favoriti, but I think this one is my favorite. Blogging Friends Forever! It has a nice ring to it don't you think?
Pat was the first person to ever post on my blog, the first person to give me an award, and the first Bloglandia friend that I've met in person. You could say that Pat and I have a history of "First" and I truly cherish my first bloggy friend so Thank you Pat, you are always a blessing.

Now the rules:
1. You may only chose 5 people/blogs to give the award to...

2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog...

3. One has to be a new follower of your blog or live in another part of the world...

This is always hard for me because there are so many blogs that I love for different reasons and I always feel as if I pass my awards on to the same people, but what can I say...they have made this whole blogging experience worth the time and effort so I would like to first pass this award back to Pat. Pat, I feel as if you, me, and Tara are like the "Bloggy Musketeers." One for all and all for one!

1a. Tara of Days Missed on a Hammock. Tara is always full of life, but lately has been missing from Blogland. If you think about it, please send up a little prayer for her and her family. Tara, I miss you and pray that you will be back with us soon. But please take your time. Time to heal is a priority.

2. Ellen B. of The Happy Wonderer. Ellen has been with me from the beginning and I always enjoy trying to keep up with her posting. Sometimes there are two in one day. Ellen, one day it would be fun...Pinkie's Up!

3. I'm going to give this one to my darling friend Moorea at Home Schooling Sentiments. She has four boys and little time to post, but when she does it's always a delight to read and she's the only person brave enough to comment when I'm having one of those days where you wish you had clicked over to read some other person's blog. Thanks Moo!

4. This one goes to Becky of One Shabby Old House. Becky and I met on a Pink Saturday and became best friends overnight. She is a sweet Southern Belle living her (and my) dream of restoring an old Victorian Cottage. Becky, you're the best!

5. My last person has been with me for about two months and I love her dearly. BJ of Sweet Nothings. BJ found me on Tara's blog and popped right over and became a permanent fixture. I like that about her. She has the wittiest post in all of Texas and if ever I'm there you can bet I'll be knocking on your door Miss BJ. And if that never happens well, I'll see you there on the other side and we can dip our toes in the stream of life.

So, thank you all for being the best bloggy friends a girl couldever dream of having.

5 comments:

One Shabby Old House said...

Thank you Cori,
You are my BBFF too.
Becky

ellen b. said...

Thank you Cori! Blogging friends are so much fun!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Thank you Cori! I'm so glad you enjoyed the award. I thought it said "Best Friends Forever" and not "blogging friends forever" --lol--it goes to show you I need stronger glasses--lol! You are both, in any event!

HUgs, Pat

Beverly said...

Congratulations, Cori. You certain deserve this reward, and we all love you and your blog. You always share beautiful images and inspirational words with us.

And, congratulations to those with whom you shared.

Moorea said...

Thank you sweet blogland-friend!
This is too kind of you! Do I get to post the little "credit card" on my blog? I will, but you let me know if I am doing it wrong. I am trying to keep up reading my favorite blogs, but I have so much homework to correct! I hope to be posting a little info quite soon on what is actually happening to keep me so busy and what the Lord is doing in our lives over here! Thanks for hanging in there with me!