1. Not a fish person and never will be. Sorry all you fish lovers but It's not for me!
2. During the winter I always wear striped stockings under my long dresses. My husband calls them "Pirate socks," while my boss calls them "Witch socks," but they're really Victorian. All proper Victorian women wore striped stockings. Just a little fun fact :). Yes! Those are my chubby little calves.
3. I've owned 4 cars in my entire life. Out of the 4, two have been stolen (from me, not by me), three have been broken in to and so far this one has suffered no mishaps. Knock on wood!
4. Two years after getting married (1994) I enrolled in Jr. College where I spent the next 6 years. Doing what? Having fun! It's become a big joke with my husband and I. After all, I didn't spend 6 years in Jr. College for nothing!
5. Disneyland is one of my favorite places in the world! I feel so blessed that I can wake up in the morning and hear the steam whistle blowing from the Mark Twain. Simple pleasures.
6. Every once in a while I talk my husband into driving through neighborhoods at night so I can peek in peoples windows. I love to see how houses are decorated and what color walls people have. It's especially fun at Christmas time.
I'm going to tag:
Ellen B. @ The Happy Wonderer
My sister who does not blog enough @ So What's Next?
Anyone else that would like to be tagged just jump on in...It's a lot of fun!!!