Here's the rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
OK, 6 random things about me...let's see.....................
1. I love Office Supply stores. I don't know why, but they're so much fun. All the paper, tags, binders, sharpie's, colored pens, clips. Too many to mention.
2. I am a museum guards nightmare. I lean over the ropes, touch the paintings, and if there's fabric, watch out! I've actually had a few of them follow me.
3. I'm very tactile. I love anything with texture (except gooey things).
4. 8 years ago I discovered I was dyslexic which was a huge relief. I spent 38 years thinking I was dumb and it's comforting to know I'm not...well, maybe just a little :)
5. I rarely drink hot tea, but if I could I would have a tea party every week. 6. No matter what the season, I always wear long skirts with a petticoat underneath. If anyone else would like to be tagged, please feel free.
Thanks Marye, this was fun!