Thursday, August 14, 2008

ABC's of the WORD - Letter D


Do not let your beauty be that outward adorning of arranging the hair, of wearing gold, or of putting on fine apparel; but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible ornament of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God.
1 Peter 3: 3 & 4

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.
Hebrews 13: 2

For more ABC's of the WORD visit Pam @
Grey Like Snuffie.

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

Good morning Cori. These are great verses to read again and again. Have a lovely day...

pam said...

I really love the first scripture. I always think of our girls when I read it. Good reminder on the second one. Isn't that just such a cool thing about God. Hope you have a grand day!

Margie said...

This is another good reminder for me! Something else I need to work on right along with not complaining or arguing, I need to work on cultivating a gentle and quiet spirit. Great verses you chose today!