This morning while I was wandering the web I came across this darling blog award on someones blog. I said to myself, "now that's a cute award!" Next thing I knew I had an email from Jan @ Jan and Tom's
Place and she was passing it on to me. What a funny coincidence or was it? I think Jan must have been listening to the Lord. He is after all a God who is concerned with every detail of our lives no matter how simple.
I came across Jan's blog a few weeks ago while participating in Pink Saturday's and decided early on that she's one of those rare people that cares about everyone. The world would be a better place if we had more Jan's. So I would like to say, "thank you for the sweet award from a sweet Lady."
Along with the award I'm supposed to post 6 things that make me happy. The question is, which 6 will I choose... let's see...
1. I love the sea especially when the fog rolls in.
2. I love spending time with my husband and puppies at the bluffs in Long Beach.
3. Quiet time alone to day dream and read magazines.
4. A good cup of coffee in a huge mug by the fire.
5. I love to have craft days and tea parties with best friends.
6. I love my Lord.
Now, for the final rule:
I'm to pass this award on to 6 bloggy friends, but I would like to pass it on to whoever would like to accept it. Just let me know so I can click over to our blog and read your 6 things.
And again, Thank you so much Jan. I'm enjoying getting to know you.