Monday, August 4, 2008

How Cute is this!

I was having a perfectly miserable day at work until I decided to check my email, which I like to do from time to time especially when I'm having a day like today. I clicked on my little Mozilla icon and there in my mail box was an email from my wonderful friend Ellen B., The Happy Wonderer. She had this darling award waiting for me on her blog.

Ellen is an amazing photographer who is able to capture so many different emotions with her camera. Every picture is so perfect and peaceful that you almost feel as if you are there.
Each morning I get up, let my puppies out, then pour myself a cup of coffee and turn on my computer to see where Ellen's latest adventure has taken her. Through her camera I've fallen in love with the state of Washington and discovered little towns I never knew existed and on Sunday mornings I'm introduced to beautiful hymns that I've never heard.
So I would like to say thank you, Ellen, for this darling award and for always being an inspiration, a blessing, and a wonderful place to just gaze at the wonder of His creation.

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

Ahh, thanks for all the kind words and encouragement here Cori. Hope today goes better than yesterday for you :0)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Such a sweet award Cori! You deserve it as you are a good friend. Hope today is better for you,

Hugs, Pat

Kathy said...

Sweet award - aren't good friends a blessing?!
Kathy