Friday, February 27, 2009


Image: John Waterhouse

Now that the time has come
Soon gone is the day
There upon some distant shore
You'll hear me say

Long as the day in the summer time
Deep as the wine dark sea
I'll keep your heart with mine.
Till you come to me.

There like a bird I'd fly
High through the air
Reaching for the sun's full rays
Only to find you there

And in the night when our dreams are still
Or when the wind calls free
I'll keep your heart with mine
Till you come to me

Lyrics & Music:

Loreena McKinnett

4 comments:

Gone said...

Lovely, Cori!! Both the poem and the picture.

I love Waterhouse...and have several of his pictures!! They are also on my blog side-bar.

~Blessings,
Jan

ellen b. said...

You are such a romantic Cori G! sweet...
You would enjoy Arlington cuz it's rural and really close to little towns with great antiques etc. Snohomish is southeast from Arlington, Mt. Vernon (known for their Tulips) and La Conner are a little north. I've got to pack now
:0)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Ah...so sweet! Both Waterhouse and Mckinnett are perfect together!

Hope you are having a good weekend Cori!

Hugs, Pat

Anonymous said...

Hi Cori...

Just know I love all your post... I enjoy your blog so much!!! I have a couple of awards to honor you with... just stop by my blog and pick them up if you wish!!!

Just A Gal...