Friday, February 6, 2009

A New Bloggy Friend Award

Isn't this a cute award? And perfect for the Valentine's season. It was given to me by my new bloggy friend Deanna over at Timeless Things. She has a darling blog that looks as if it stepped right out of the fifties filled with oodles of vintage finds and wonders, plus she's a great writer! Thanks Deanna! I love my new award and look forward to our new friendship.


Now for the rules:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award
.”
Ok, I have to admit that I haven't been out searching for random blogs lately, but a few lovely ladies have popped up in my comments and I've visited and visited and visited. They all have such wonderful blogs with sweet spirits so I'll pass this award on to them.
They are: Just-A-Gal @ Cottage Gals Musings, Sandra @ Romantique Inspirations
Stacey @ A Lamb in the Field. If you haven't been by to visit these ladies stop over and say Hi. Who knows, you may have a new friend too!

AND THANK YOU DEANNA, MY NEW BLOGGY FRIEND!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I have already posted this I am sorry to repeat... but I just wanted once again to thank you...

Just A Gal...

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Hi Cori, Thank you so much. You are a sweetheart for even thinging of me. I am very honored to be your blogging friend...and to let you know I'll be adding this wonderful award to my sidebar..Many blessing to you Cori. You have Made my Day!