Tuesday, February 10, 2009



We wandered off exploring after the refreshing rain...



here and there, everywhere, looking for delightful things...



green things were growing...
flowers gently opening
with sweet faces, oh so fair...



we wandered till our noses twitched
with scents too wonderful to bear,
but something drew our attention
to the seat of this old chair...



or was it in this broken pot beneath the ladder there?



or could it be this rusty water into which I stare?



We searched and searched high and low, but never did we find...



that delightful little scent that eludes our nose and mind.



(It must be the peanuts the Jays left behind).

7 comments:

ellen b. said...

Your doggie is so cute exploring the garden. Fun post Cori! I don't know if I've seen puppy before? Blessings.

Just A Girl said...

Hi Ellen B.,
There are two little pooches in the post. Elmo is my first born staring in the dirty rusty water and Coco Noel is the small one wearing a very fashionable pony tail or puppy dog tail. We call her Coco Loco.

Moorea said...

What a cutie! I like your post, it rhymes!

Deanna said...

Cori, your precious is just adorable! I loved all of the photos!

Deanna :d

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Oh my gosh Cori, This was so clever the way you put this all together. I really enjoyed each photo with a sweet poem attached, so adorable! Love it! The doggies are so cute, being so curious with there surroundings.

Robin said...

Yes! Great work.

Love, R

Seawashed said...

Darling, darling....yes this is a darling post! Coco & Elmo are adorable. My favorite pic is the second to last one, of Coco, in all that garden antiquey stuff. Don't they just tug at your heart? I did not know I could love a puppy so much! Bella is like a child(toddler) to me. I love her like I loved my babies.