Monday, February 16, 2009

Two Sweet!


Last week my sweet friend Just A Gal awarded me these two darling blog awards and I'm just now getting around to posting them. I know, shame on me! It's been one of those weird weeks where I haven't been able to tell my left from my right...I seem to have those quite often.

Anyhow, Just A Gal is one of those gals that happened upon my blog and kept posting comments so I decided to pay her a visit and enjoyed my stay so much that I kept going back. She is a woman who is just now getting to know who she is and is off on a new journey in life.
So Just A Gal, THANK YOU for the sweet awards and for being my friend. I look forward to seeing where your journey leads.

If you haven't stopped by Just A Gals blog you should stop over and say "Hi", and don't forget to tell her Cori sent you.

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

Hi Cori! Congratulations on your awards. I'll have to click over. I'll email you later....

Anonymous said...

Hi Cori...

I have had one of those weird weeks too... I have to blog reading to catch up on...

Thanks for the wonderful words it is so nice of you...

Have a Blessed Week!!!

Just A Gal...

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Congrats dear Cori on your awards! I'll have to visit this nice blog too!

Hugs, Pat