Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Magical Moment

Photo courtesy: Chiara's photostream

It was a beautiful sunny morning when they wandered out the back door.

She to her garden, he to tinkering with his toys.

As they exchanged pleasantries about the weather and what-not she leaned over to pull a weed from beneath her beloved roses.

At that very moment the weensiest of bubbles floated in on a breeze and danced about her head.

"Why look at that," he said. "Where do you suppose it came from?" She looked up from her roses with a twinkle in her eye, "It's my Faerie Godmother," she replied.

He knew she spent countless hours dwelling in the realm of dreamland, talking with mystical creatures and visiting friends only known to herself, but it wasn't until that magical moment that he realized how far into the forest she had roamed.

4 comments:

ellen b. said...

Love it!

pam said...

This was wonderful...how far she had roamed.. :) How about M for your letter...it popped into my mind when I read your comment. Popcorn....I love it but sadly my favorite is loaded with LOTS of flavor movie kind and that is not so good for me. :) But sometimes I pop some and have that and only that for lunch. I'm sure that many other P's will pop into my mind now that I finally posted.

Deanna said...

What a sweet post. That bubble picture is adorable.

When you get a chance, hop on over to my blog. I have an award waiting for you!

Deanna :D

Seawashed said...

Oh I love that. "it wasn't until that magical moment that he realized how far into the forest she had roamed."...I like that.